Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things For Which You Should Be Able to Be Excused From Work/School

1) Ennui
2) Girl Trouble
3) Boy Trouble
4) "My morale is in the crapper."
5) "We were out of coffee and it just set me off for the whole day."
6) Sudden artistic inspiration
7) In love
8) Dumped
9) Dog looks kinda lonely
10) Too sunny
11) Too rainy
12) Person in bed with you just looks toooooo good
13) Suddenly realized you're mentally only 8 years old
14) "My bed is like a womb and you have no right to pull me from this paradise."
15) Up late reading (come on, that's self improvement!)
16) Premonition of impending doom
17) Need some exercise and typing just doesn't cut it
18) Song stuck in head all night prevented any quality sleep
19) Person in next cubicle's grating voice is driving you batshit
20) Suspicions of voodoo curse
21) Full moon last night, you're a werewolf, and you're tired
22) That flute's not going to learn to play itself
23) "I hate my job and all my coworkers and a day off might make me hate them less."
24) "That news story really freaked me out."
25) The suspicious number of coincidences yesterday bear investigation
26) Brilliant idea in dream was interrupted by alarm and you need to try to get back to that dream and write it down. The future of space travel is hanging in the balance, damn it!
27) Embarrassed because you did/said something stupid yesterday
28) Did something really cool and need to do some struttin'.
29) That racist thought just won't leave your head and you shouldn't go to work thinking shit like that.
30) Sex injury

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home