Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vagina Philosophica - The results

So I managed to get answers from eight vagina owners (I believe they're called 'women'), two on the blog and six in person. We have three in the object camp, three in the location camp, and two of a more abstract bent sitting on the fence. Even steven. Thanks, ladies, you really cleared that up for me. So what have I learned? I learned that I may have lost what little Fonziness I might have once owned. Only eight women willing to talk to me about their verginers? That's pathetic!

So the next quesiton: A vagina is locked in a box with a nutrino. If the nutrino decays, a hammer kills the vagina. If the box remains unopened the vagina must be considered both dead and alive simultaneously, in a state of what would be called quantum flux. In such a state, how long would it take for a theoretical physicist to get laid?

Schroedinger's Pussy! get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home